Fees for consultations are as follows:
- Standard $88.20 ($50 after Medicare rebate)
- Long $123.95 ($50 after Medicare rebate)
In Surgery Consultation:
- Standard: $92 ($53.80 after Medicare rebate)
- Long: $138 ($64.05 after Medicare rebate)
We offer reduced fees for children<18 years, Pensioners and Health Care Card holders.
We offer credit card and EFTPOS facilities. Medicare rebates for surgery consultations can be processed at the time of your visit.
We bulk bill patients over the age of 75 years.
We bulk-bill telehealth consultations for the following patients:
1. Vulnerable groups:
- Concession card or pension card holders;
- Children under the age of 16 years;
- Aged 70 years or older;
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander aged 50 years or older;
- Pregnant women;
- A parent of a child under 12 months of age;
- If you are immunocompromised;
- If you have a chronic medical condition that increases your risk of COVID-19 infection.
Your GP will be able to advise you.
2. If you have symptoms to suggest a possible COVID infection, you will be bulk-billed.
These include fever, recent chills or night sweats, cough, sore throat or breathlessness. Additionally, in line with current broader testing guidelines, if you have had sudden loss of smell, loss of taste, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite, COVID -19 will need to be excluded.
The fees for other additional services are available on request (e.g. removal of a skin lesion).